Top 10 Good Health Tips
Feel great and full of energy with our top 10 strategies for dramatically improving how you feel, your natural health and wellness, and the quality of your life. Obtaining noticeable results by following this checklist will motivate everyone to consistently work on improving their health.
Our Top Ten Health & Wellness Tips
- STOP being stupid! Surviving in the natural world is all about competition. Life is a struggle that requires the daily active use of your brain to successfully solve a never-ending list of problems and challenges. Always, THINK before you act.
There is STUPID and then there is really STUPID! The following two behaviors should be self-explanatory to anyone remotely interested in improving their health, with a still intact brain.
- Do NOT Smoke. - While we are sure that there are still people out there who are in denial about the harmful health effects of smoking, the Natural Health Perspective simply has better things to do then cater to this pitiful group.
- Do NOT Binge Drink, or drink excessive amounts of Alcohol. NEVER mix alcohol with prescription medication, especially psychotropic drugs.
- NEVER become a drug addict, abuse substances, or take illegal hallucinogenic drugs. Whenever your body is NOT under the control of the volition of your brain; your risk of death from accidents, homicide, and drug interactions goes dramatically up.
- The proof behind this position is everywhere. All you have to do is look. The number of celebrities and ordinary people who have died way before their time is legendary. The ever-growing list runs with the likes of Whitney Houston and Cory Monteith, to local drunks who have managed to have gotten run over trying to cross a road, drown themselves in a river, or killed somebody in a DUI accident..
STOP eating fastfood - Fastfood is fiberless food. Learn how to eat a healthy whole food diet that contains plenty of healthy natural fiber and nutrients.
The Natural Health Perspective has provided these strategies for those who like lists. Having things spelled out in black and white will help reduce your anxiety of the unknown.
Tips for Good Health
#1 - Maintenance of Physical Activity
#2 - Maintenance of Social & Intellectual Engagement
Our Top Ten Strategies for Wellness
Notice how losing weight is NOT on our list, even though the growing obesity epidemic shows us a full third of the American adult population is now considered obese, while an additional 30% is overweight. Faithfully working on implementing this list of healthy lifestyle tips in your life will melt the pounds off you, during the next few months, in a healthy way.
According to epigenetics, healthy lifestyles work even to the point of negating your family health history.
Please read our Medical Advice Disclaimer.
- UCTV Youtube video, Vitamin D and Cancer Prevention, Feb 2009, minutes: 36:28 - 37:02