More people suffer from depression episodes than you might think. Feel Blue? Feeling Depressed? Then it is up to you to pull yourself out of your depression. Depression strikes people of all ages, backgrounds, and ethnic groups. You are *not* helpless just because you are suffering from depression.
How to give yourself depression
- Stay in bed as long, and as often, as possible.
- When you manage to get out of bed, try to sit in just one place in the house, and don't move around much.
- Avoid being out in the sun, as much as possible.
- Keep all the windows in your house tightly closed, all the time.
- Avoid going for a walk or getting any other form of physical activity.
- Avoid seeing or spending time with other people, by mostly staying alone, and dwelling on your negative past life experiences and your self perceived faults. Play these negative scenes over and over again in your head, in an endless loop of negative self talk.
- To the few people that you would manage to meet, limit your range of topics of conversation to complaining. Find fault with everybody and everything.
In conclusion: Can you identify with any of the above? To get out of a current spell of depression, simply STOP doing any and all of the above! Do something physical. Do anything! Just, do it now!
- Go out for a walk in the sunshine.
- Go shopping.
- Watch an up lifting video that you happen to enjoy.
- Listen to some energizing music.
Activity will lift your mood out of gloom and despair. Doing just about anything will work magic on your spirit.